Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns.
Maintain an overall focus on enhancing the customer experience.
Management and Administration:
- Review and evaluate repairs and maintenance requests to ensure they meet budgetary and operational expectations.
- Monitor building service contract performance to ensure prudent, cost-effective practices are constantly observed.
- Maintain occupancy and rental income levels which comply with budgeted expectations.
- Be responsible and accountable for the supervision and activities of all site staff.
- Complete rent collection, striving for zero arrears each month.
- Complete incoming and outgoing suite inspections and document as required.
Marketing and Leasing:
- Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospective resident callers or walk-ins.
- Conduct viewings of the property and suites with prospective residents.
- Complete background checks, order credit checks, complete and execute the signing of all leases, schedules, assignments, and addendum forms.
- Ensure maintenance repairs are completed on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction and safety (within 24 – 48 hours).
- Coordinate month-end duties and responsibilities, including suite pre-inspection, and scheduling of contractors and staff for turnover of suites.
- Supervise staff, service providers and contractors.
- Ensure effective communication with resident, consistent with expectations of the RTA, when any capital projects are undertaken.
Administration and Reporting:
- Perform and document monthly site and vacant suite inspections.
- Complete any reporting consistent with requirements of the property management contract.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience at a managerial level with a minimum of 3 or more direct reports.
- Completion of (or working towards) Property Management Designation.
- Resident Property Management experience.
- Yardi experience and asset.
- A passion for excellence in customer service delivery.
- Ability to resolve resident issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service, organization and communication skills.